Grand National Corporate Hospitality
The Grand National will once again be held at the famous Liverpool Racecourse, where Amberleigh House triumphed in the 2004 Grand National for the former Red Rum trainer Ginger McCain.
The Restaurant and Suites provide a privileged third floor position in which to enjoy the Aintree spectacle. Equipped with a viewing balcony guests have one of the best positions available at the racecourse.
For more inforamtion on booking Aintree Corporate Hospitality please visit Sports Management and Promotions.
The package includes:
- A place in the Restaurant and Suites
- A badge giving access to the Tented Village
- Morning coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Four course luncheon with fine wines, followed by Port or Brandy
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (sponsor owned drinks available only)
- Racing papers
- Dedicated toilet facilities
- Corporate Hospitality Buyer’s Protection Insurance
- The services of an experienced event management team
- Tote facilities available
- Reserved car parking (one per two guests)
- Champagne reception
- Full afternoon tea
- Race card
- Detailed event itinerary
- Guest tipsters
- Floral décor
- Corporate signage
- Colour televisions with closed circuit coverage of the racing
Private areas are available for 24, 36 or 48 guests, whilst our VIP Restaurant is available for smaller parties with private tables for groups of between 8-12 guests and shared tables for parties of up to 7.
Price: £345 +Vat per person
The facility is overlooking the start line.
For more information please visit Sports Management and Promotions