Aintree Grand National Jockeys 2015
Many people like to have a bet on the Grand National by choosing to back their favourite Jockey no matter which horse they are riding and we will have all the top jockeys featuring here. There are certain jockeys who are of course at the top of their game or there are those that more famous than most and they will always attract a loyal backing each season at Aintree. There will always be plenty of money for the likes of AP McCoy who won the race for the first time in 2010 and Ruby Walsh who can pick the best horse entered from the Paul Nicholls and Willie Mullins yard's.
As well as the more famous names, there have been some unlikely Jockeys who have won the National with perhaps the most obvious of them being the relatively unknown Liam Treadwell who we all remember winning on Mon Mome in 2009 as a 100/1 shot. Female Jockeys are also of interest on National day and invariably we get one or two ladies looking to become the first one to ever ride a National winner. The most prominent female Jockey riding at the moment is Nina Carberry and she is likely to have a decent ride in 2013 having had some good spins over the big fences in the past.
Another notable jockey to follow when having a bet on the Grand National is the exceptional Barry Geraghty who famously won the National back in 2003 on board Monty's Pass. Geraghty is one of the top jockeys in the UK and Ireland as he has shown for a number of years, he has a stable job for Nicky Henderson and will always be given the leg up on a horse that has a chance of winning each April.
Aintree Grand National Festival Top Jockey Odds - Click To Bet
Key Grand National Jockeys 2015
- Ruby Walsh - Double National Winner and top Irish Jockey
- AP McCoy - 2010 National winner and Sports Personality Of the Year 2010
- Richard Johnson - ridden over 2000 winners in the UK
- Jason Maguire - 2011 National winner and stable jockey for famous McCain yard
- Barry Geraghty - 2003 Grand National winner and over 20 Cheltenham Festival winners
- Nina Carberry - Top Irish Female jockey
- Paul Carberry - 11 Cheltenham Festival winners and 1999 Grand National winner
- Timmy Murphy - 2008 Grand National winner and ridden over 1000 winners